Trucool Huayi MGT12QLA Refrigeration Compressors
- After pulling off rubber plugs from the compressor tubes, please connect the compressor to the refrigeration system within 5 minutes. It is advisable to take off the first plug from process tube.
- No dust or humidity in the air is permitted to enter the compressor.
- Earth connection should be fixed permanently and reliably.
- The compressor must be mounted horizontally without tilting an angle more than 5°.
- Maximum operating ambient temperature is at 43???.
- When the compressor starts, balance pressure inside refrigeration system must be less than1.0 Mpa(Absolute).
- The compressor must not be restarted unless at an interval of more than 5 minutes.
- Please keep the compressor always vertically and never upset it during transportation while avoiding any vibration and shock.
- Please store the compressor in a dry and ventilated place and keep it away from any humidity.
- Please follow the transportation warning marks on the package for layer limitation. Do not roll the whole packages when loading or unloading.
- Storage expiry is 6 months from the date of production. If it expired, please check the nitrogen pressure inside compressor and recharge it when it is necessary.