THE WORLD’S LEADING MANUFACTURER AND INVENTORS OF FLUORESCENT LEAK DETECTION DYES AND ULTRAVIOLET LAMPS.
For over 65 years, Spectronics Corporation takes pride in engineering the brightest, most advanced, industry-awarded, quality leak detection dyes and lamps in the world, under the brand Spectroline.
Spectroline fluorescent leak detection dyes and lamps are specifically designed for air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, hydraulics and industrial facilities.
FLUORESCENT DYES FOR AC&R LEAK DETECTION
- Universal/POE – Dye is compatible with all refrigerants and lubricants, including mineral oil, PVE, polyol ester and alkyl benzene*
- Lubricant-specific – Dyes exactly match the OEM lubricant type in the system
- Co-solvent free – Dyes will not impair lubricant properties (lubricity and viscosity), which could lead to excessive wear or damage to system components
- OEM-Grade -Premium quality dye, engineered to meet manufacturers’ specifications.
- NSF Certified – Registered to meet food-grade processing requirements for category codes HTX2 and HX-2*
Universal/Poe dyes only
GLO SEAL FLUORESCENT AC DYE AND AC SEALANT
GLO Seal™ is concentrated and perfect for fighting corrosion problems, making it a robust find-and-fix solution for AC&R systems. Use GLO Seal™ for 24/7 leak detection and HVAC preventative maintenance.View Details